What makes a horse the way it is?
“The only things on this list the my program cannot improve are Registration, Color and Size.” Charlotte Cannon
Personality is lens from which all behavior originates.
Right Brain/Left Brain
Potential is our perception of what is possible.
Experience is what wires the brain response to stress/stimulus.
Attachments (humans and other horses)
Exposure to multi things
- give a place to start
- give the horse a safe place to process and release emotions on its own time
- give the horse the opportunity to learn to be confident in its own skin
- help person establish themselves as a positive leader
- give the person the opportunity to observe and collect info without judgement
- give the person a new perspective on how powerful having a calm focused state and ‘doing nothing’ truly is
- condition relaxation response to stress
- rewire brain to seek relaxation response bc endorphin release
- bond horse to human bc oxytocin release
- turn off SNS/survival and turns on PSNS/rest, digest, play, learn, heal
- light up muscles, opens new neural pathways to brain via muscle reflex, gives access to muscles that aren’t ‘online
- relax SNS muscles, and engages PSNS muscle
- change posture of horse dramatically
- release and clear abuse, trauma, negative emotions trapped in the body
- open a channel of deeper communication between human and horse
- Light up the right side of the brain, the left side of the brain and create brain integration using 3 basic movements.
- Help you develop a ‘prescription’ of movements to maximize every horses intelligence and trainability.
- Using poles in specific patterns, test physical balance and mental/emotional balance.
- Reset the Proprioceptive System (the part that tells you where you are in space) to create maximized, balanced posture, for maximized athletic performance.
- use the hardwired need for Safety in a herd to another level.
- communicate by doing in your body what you want to your horse to do in theirs.
- target common pitfalls that limit performance, and how to use that knowledge to maximize performance
Copyright © 2019 Fox Point Farm - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder